We have been servicing fireplaces and chimneys for over twenty years and there is just a standard to the job that has to be done in order for the chimney to be clean. One of the most important things is that the damper in a fireplace is removed so the smoke shelf can be cleared of all the creosote and debris.
Fires are most likley to start where the greatest build up of the creosote is at and that is in the throat of the chimney. There are two things that MUST be done to do this:
1. Removal of the damper
2. Sweeping from the bottom inside the house
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We understand that in todays economy sticking to a budget is important so if other companies are doing this for you then we will match their price!
1) Show up in lettered vehicals and professional marked clothes.
2) Tarp work area to protect from soote and have industry specific vacuum to control any dust.
3) Clean Firebox, Remove fireplace Damper
4) Sweep back, front & sides of throat of Chimney and entire length of the flue tiles from bottom inside house.
5) Scrape of all creostoe and debris from the smoke shelf.
6) Remove all old ashes and remaining creosote from the firebox.
7) Video inspect were applicable
8) Inspect top of chimneys masonry and prefab chase pan, cap and wood
Still have questions? Please contact us anytime! We look forward to hearing from you.